RETRO ROME – South James Street bridge looking north – December 15, 1989. The aged narrow span (built in 1914) over the Barge (Erie) Canal was replaced by a wider version in 1991.
RETRO ROME – Construction of the new Oneida National Bank is underway, corner of W. Dominick and N. Washington Sts., February 21, 1974. Ca
RETRO ROME – Crossing N. James St., December 23, 1950. Busy last minute holiday shoppers cross N. James St. at the corner of N. James and W. Dominick Sts.
RETRO ROME – N. James St., 200 Block, at the corner of James and Liberty – 1944.
RETRO ROME – Franjo Theater, Schuyler St., Boonville, NY. May 30, 1950. It first opened as the Avon Theatre in 1937. Purchased by new owners in 1939, it was renamed the Franjo Theater. The Franjo closed in 1963 after a fire. It was torn down in 1964.