RETRO ROME – Rome Cable Research Center, S. Jay St., June 8, 1958.
RETRO ROME – More Rome Cable construction, off of S. Jay St., (another view seen here) July 28, 1951.
RETRO ROME – Rome Cable construction, off of S. Jay St. – July 28, 1951.
RETRO ROME – Commander Hotel (later known as the Grand Hotel) corner of E. Dominick and First Sts., September 23, 1958.
RETRO ROME – Crossing N. James St., December 23, 1950. Busy last minute holiday shoppers cross N. James St. at the corner of N. James and W. Dominick Sts.