RETRO ROME – Demolition of Bird’s Department Store, upper 200 block (north side) of W. Dominick St. – 1972.
RETRO ROME – Commander Hotel (later known as the Grand Hotel) corner of E. Dominick and First Sts., September 23, 1958.
RETRO ROME – Rome Sentinel Co., 136 N. James St.,east side – 1970
RETRO ROME – Mrs. J. Jay Farman, newly elected president of the Rome YMCA, removes the cornerstone from the old W. Liberty St. Y building – July 10, 1972. The new (and current) Bloomfield St. building was completed later in 1972.
RETRO ROME – Rome Post Office, 200 block N. James St., 1950s.