RETRO ROME – Rome Aerial looking east – 1959. Construction of the Black River Blvd./ Erie Blvd. underpass connection can be seen in the center of the image.
RETRO ROME – Demolition of Bird’s Department Store, upper 200 block (north side) of W. Dominick St. – 1972.
RETRO ROME – Corner of W. Dominick and N. James Sts., 1970.
RETRO ROME – Corner of James and Dominick looking south – January 18, 1951. Today, Ft. Stanwix National Monument and the Marinus Willett Center are located on the left.
RETRO ROME – Pedestrian mall construction – June 10, 1976. View is from George Street looking east down the former W. Dominick St.