RETRO ROME – City of Rome Christmas tree lighting ceremony and fireworks on the grounds of Ft. Stanwix, (today, the Marinus Willett Center occupies this spot) – November 27, 1995.
RETRO ROME – Rome Aerial looking east – 1959. Construction of the Black River Blvd./ Erie Blvd. underpass connection can be seen in the center of the image.
RETRO ROME – Demolition of Bird’s Department Store, upper 200 block (north side) of W. Dominick St. – 1972.
RETRO ROME – 100 block of N. James St., west side. House of Flowers at 127 and Rome Office Equipment at 129 – 1970.
RETRO ROME – Rome Post Office, 200 block N. James St., 1950s.