RETRO ROME – Rome Aerial looking east – 1959. Construction of the Black River Blvd./ Erie Blvd. underpass connection can be seen in the center of the image.
RETRO ROME – Commander Hotel (later known as the Grand Hotel) corner of E. Dominick and First Sts., September 23, 1958.
RETRO ROME – View of the Fort Stanwix Hotel on the east side of James St. from Erie Boulevard West – 1970
RETRO ROME – Sanzone’s Market – 126 E. Dominick St., 1970.
RETRO ROME – Corner of Dominick and North James Streets looking toward General Cable in east Rome – 1969.