RETRO ROME – Oneida National Bank & Trust Co. – Oct. 30, 1974. The last building on the 16-acre Fort Stanwix site, the Rome Branch of the Oneida National Bank and Trust Company, comes down. Demolition of the bank, at the corner of Dominick and James Sts., completed the Urban Renewal Agency’s commitment to the National Park Service. #retrorome #fortstanwix40.
RETRO ROME – Miss Rome Diner – located at 136½ N. James St., June 6, 1958. Booth service available. #retrorome
RETRO ROME – 268 W. Dominick St. – August 16, 1966. #retrorome
RETRO ROME – Fort Stanwix Construction, June 1975. This is the Gregg Barracks building inside the Fort. #retrorome, #fortstanwix40, #fortstanwix, #NPS100
RETRO ROME – Rome Looking West from Black River Blvd. – 1967